At this moment, non-profit organizations are scrambling to determine how the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act will apply to them. Here are the facts.
The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act), a $2 trillion economic relief bill signed into law on March 27, 2020, includes components intended to provide significant support and emergency relief to nonprofit organizations, their employees, and the freelancers they engage.
As professional nonprofit consultants and certified grant writers, we provide grant writing services for nonprofit organizations. Our services will help you compete for private and government grant money. We can also help you receive Google’s Ad Grant of $100,00 dollars of in-kind advertising to market your organization, stay in touch with volunteers and supporters, receive more donations and more.
What You Will Get
- Based on your organization’s needs we will develop a strategic analysis for applying to either one or multiple funding sources.
- Funding Source Research (up to two hours)
- Grant writing
- Complete grant drafts are provided to the organization prior to the submission deadline to allow for review and revision prior to submission.
- Creation and Formatting of supporting documents, reports, and graphics. (Optional)
- Your organization will always be in complete control of program design and proposal content so there are no surprises.
- All submissions will be made by your organization whether online or in hard-copy by postal service.
- We adhere to the Professional Standards and Code of Ethics of both the American Association of Grant Professionals and the Association of Fundraising Professionals. Services are not provided on contingency or commission.
(Grant writing services do not include program implementation, administration or reporting.)
Whether hourly, per project, or by retainer, you will receive an upfront estimate of the number of hours each assignment will require. Estimates are agreed upon prior to the commencement of any assignment and an authorization process is established for any additional hours required to complete the assignment to ensure that there are no surprises. Choose the contract that is right for you.
Hourly –$150 per hour (20 hours minimum)
Per project –$100 per hour (40 hours per project minimum)
Retainer –$90 per hour (minimum forty hours per month, minimum duration: 6 month contract)