At this moment, non-profit organizations are scrambling to determine how the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security (CARES) Act will apply to them. Here are the facts.
The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act), a $2 trillion economic relief bill signed into law on March 27, 2020, includes provisions to provide significant support and emergency relief to nonprofit organizations, their employees, and the freelancers they employ.
As professional nonprofit consultants and certified grant writers, we provide grant writing services for nonprofit organizations. Our services will help you compete for private and government grant money. We can also help you receive Google’s Ad Grant worth $120,000 dollars of in-kind advertising to market your organization, stay in touch with volunteers and supporters, receive more donations and more.
What You Will Get
- A strategic analysis of an application to one or multiple funding sources, based on your organization’s needs
- Funding source research (up to two hours)
- Grant writing
- Complete grant drafts provided to the organization prior to the submission deadline to allow for review and revision prior to submission
- Creation and formatting of supporting documents, reports, and graphics (optional)
- Complete control of program design and proposal content so there are no surprises
- Submissions made by your organization, whether online or in hard-copy by U.S. Postal Service
- Assurance of our adherence to the Professional Standards and Code of Ethics of both the American Association of Grant Professionals and the Association of Fundraising Professionals without contingency or commission engagement requirements
Note: Our grant writing services do not include program implementation, administration or reporting.
Whether hourly, per project, or by retainer, you will receive an upfront estimate of the number of hours each assignment will require. Estimates are agreed upon prior to the commencement of any assignment and any additional hours required to complete the assignment will follow procedures aimed at ensuring there are no surprises. You choose the contract that is right for you.
Hourly –$150 per hour (20 hours minimum)
Per project –$100 per hour (40 hours per project minimum)
Retainer –$90 per hour (minimum 40hours per month, minimum duration: 6 months)