Why Google Ads?
- Raise awareness about your cause. Your nonprofit will show up on the search engine results page (SERP). Your ideal client will learn about your mission and make a contribution.
- Get more visibility, donations, and volunteers.
- Share your story with supporters around the world to boost your nonprofit’s funding.
- Get excellent Return on Investment
- Benefit from market research when Google Ads determines which keywords are most relevant to your goals.
What is Google Ads?
- “Google Ads” is Google’s advertising service which displays ads on Google search results based on keywords.
- Place your keywords in the Google Ads auction to be displayed on Google Search Results.
- Your ads show up first with an icon that says “Ad”. (See example below)
- Your keywords and website content determine your ad ranking.
- You will reach your target audiences. Google ads target people by their geographic location. Your ads display because your keywords reflect the goal of the person doing the search.
Nonprofits don’t pay for clicks on Google Ads, explained on the page about Google Ad Grants.