Google Ads For Non-Profits
Promoter Motor is not affiliated with Google in any way, but we use use Google Ads services as a powerful tool for non-profits to effectively improve digital marketing.
Google Ads Help Your Non-profit
- Raise awareness about your cause. Your ideal client will learn about your mission and contribute.
- Increase visibility, donations, and volunteers as your non-profit will be top of the search results.
- Share your story with supporters around the world to boost your non-profit’s funding.
- Get excellent Return on Investment that is reportable and measurable.
- Select the most relevant keywords used by your target audience broken down by segments.
Other Benefits of Google Ads Grants
The Ad Grant “credits” are the cash equivalent (dollar for dollar) up to $120,000 per year ($10,000 per month) or a maximum daily credit of $329 for your ads. To help you use this grant wisely, our Google Certified specialists will squeeze every ounce of value out of the program to give you the best ROI possible.
Your non-profit can promote and share your mission on Google. Some restrictions apply, but this program helps most non-profits promote themselves and share their mission on Google at reduced or no charge.
If your nonprofit is a small, local charity, then Google Ads is perfect for you. Google Ads results are based on the location of the person doing the search. That means you can easily target your local area around the people you seek to help.
Your keywords and website content are critical to improving your ad ranking. If done well, you will reach your target audiences. We'll work with you to find the best keywords to use.
When you use Google Ads and thoughtfully choose keywords, your nonprofit’s “Ad” at the very top of a Google user’s Search Engine Results Page (SERP)