Join an exciting team committed to creating and marketing bold new software! This is a rare and exciting opportunity to join a dynamic technology company and be a part of the company’s early success. Your drive and desire to succeed is just what PromoterMotor is looking for.
Why Us? As a growing company, we take pride in being attentive to all interns, contractors, employees, and corporate partners. The CEO and department supervisors work directly with all team members (including interns!) to ensure every person’s voice is heard and personal guidance is provided. The company also holds frequent “Rule of Thumb” meetings to encourage growth, teamwork, and camaraderie among all interns. At the very heart of PromoterMotor lies compassion; the company hopes to foster that in everything it does.
Personalities That Work Well Here: PromoterMotor seeks individuals who are interested in making the world a better place through the use and production of technology. Ideal candidates are self-disciplined and skillfully maintain a balance of independence and collaboration in order to work at their own pace and get the job done.
Points of Inspiration: our approaches to advertising, customer education, and measuring return-on-investment are a possible solution to what Dan Pallotta proposed about overhead versus the importance of scaling up for non-profits and taking risks. Also, did you know that the theories of Universal Gravitation and Relativity were both invented by people who were working from home? We are creating the virtual workplace of the future along the lines of what the CEO of Automattic, a company worth more than $3B with over 1,400 employees who almost entirely work remotely, calls Level 5, and GitLab, which is entirely remote and had an IPO worth $15B.
Equally Different: PromoterMotor prioritizes safe and inclusive space for everyone no matter where you’re from, how you identify, or who you love. We have a diverse culture that welcomes people from all over the world. If you share these values and also have great skills, enthusiasm, and passion for helping non-profits and countering misinformation, then you belong with us!
All nonprofits we serve are required to be compliant with Google’s non-discrimination policies, meaning that Bashpole works with a diverse set of nonprofits such as ones working on crime to mental health issues to combat misinformation. Thus, PromoterMotor employees, interns, and consultants are expected to be non-discriminatory themselves and help us serve any nonprofit that fits the Google Ad Grant eligibility guidelines.
Business Department Internships
- Business Internship Experience 1.A: E-Entrepreneurship Methods for Online Customer Discovery and Engagement
- Business Internship Experience 1.B: Project Management, Status Tracking, and Continual Process Improvement
- Business Internship Experience 1.C: Research and Implement Repeatable Grant Writing Process for Nonprofit Client Fundraising
- Business Internship Experience 2.A: Financial Projections for Proposals and Analyses for Case Studies for Non-profit Marketing Projects
- Business Internship Experience 2.B: Sales, Prospecting, and Business Development with For-Impact Executives
Digital Design Department Internships
- Digital Design Internship Experience 1.A: Graphic Design for PromoterMotor’s Website, Upcoming App, and Collaterals
- Digital Design Internship Experience 1.B: Graphic Design, Illustration, and Layout for a Book and Training Resources for New Graduates Entering the Workforce
- Digital Design Internship Experience 1.C: Graphic Design for Online Marketing
- Digital Design Internship Experience 2.A: Software Product Design for User Interface and User Experience (UI/UX)
Human Resources Department Internships
- Human Resources Internship Experience 1.A: Staff Training, Onboarding, Professional Development, and Progress Tracking System Improvement
- Human Resources Internship Experience 1.B: Writing and Publishing a Book and Training Resources for New Graduates Entering the Workforce
- Human Resources Internship Experience 2: Interview, Recruit, Onboard, and Participate in HR Functions
Marketing Department Internships
- Marketing Internship Experience 1.A: Applied Marketing, Cognitive Science, Psychology, Analytical Writing, and Philosophy for Writing Ads that Make a Difference
- Marketing Internship Experience 1.B: Social Media, Newsletter, and Web Content Writing and Automation that Counters Misinformation and Supports Non-profits
- Marketing Internship Experience 1.C: Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for Websites for Good Causes
- Marketing Internship Experience 2.A: Text Data Mining, Analytics, and Optimization for Advertising (Prerequisites: separate Java, ML, and NLP classes)
Software Engineering Internships
- Software Engineering Internship Experience 1.A: Web Development for Online Customer Discovery and Engagement with WordPress, HTML, CSS, and More
- Software Engineering Internship Experience 2.C: Web Full Stack Development and R&D of Algorithms for Fighting Human Trafficking
Technical Writing Internships
- Technical Writing Internship Experience 1.A: Public Communications, Publicity, PR, & Multi-channel Content Creation
- Technical Writing Internship Experience 1.B: Writing and Publishing a Book and Training Resources for New Graduates Entering the Workforce
- Technical Writing Internship Experience 1.C: Write Proposals to Help Fund Nonprofit Awareness and Fundraising Projects
- Technical Writing Internship Experience 2.: Strategic Communication & Business Development
How Internship Seasons Work: for internships, an experience can be performed over the summer, fall/winter, or winter/spring. Your participation can follow the timeline (semesters/trimesters/quarters) your college follows. Generally, a full-time internship lasts for at least 3 months, and a part-time internship lasts for 6 months. Also, Promoter Motor understands that productivity does not always occur around the typical nine-to-five schedule. We encourage interns to divide the required worktime hours in ways that are best suited to your individual needs and psychology.