Online marketing requires expertise, time, and ongoing training that Promoter Motor can handle more efficiently and effectively than Non-Profits could manage on their own.
Grow Your Nonprofit in Four Steps
At initial meeting, we will:
- Discuss keyword strategy
- Determine ideal target audience
- Set up access and credentials
- Document brand standards
With goals established, we will:
- Apply for Google Ad Grant
- Conduct Keyword Search
- Draft Ad Copy
- Establish ROI Baseline
Once approved, we will:
- Configure Google Analytics
- Create and manage ad campaigns
- Write and update ads
- Automatically track results
On-going, we will:
- Improve donor relationships
- Provide Continual Analytics
- Report Return On Investment (ROI)
- Report Mission Impact (MI)
A “Done for You” Service
Our pricing model for ads is based on Goals. A “Goal” consists of three parts:
- target action
- target audience
- target webpage (landing page)
Your landing page can vary from a website to an online newsletter to a donation page. We drive Google Ads to any page of your choice and can change it at any time.
We measure and report the value of our advertising work in a monthly meeting with you. The value is conveyed in terms of Return On Investment (ROI), Mission Impact (MI), and strategic advice for improvements.
Bottom Line: Together, we will create specific ads that will reach the people you need. We make your marketing plan function. For bigger efforts requiring more coverage or different messages, we can configure and support as many goals as required.